Information for All Students

作为一个n international student, you may have important questions relating to your residency in Canada. IIRSS is here to help with information on a variety of topics. The sections listed below are meant to provide you with pertinent information related to your stay at The University of Winnipeg and within Canada.

Depending on your student type and the length of your studies at The University of Winnipeg, you will be covered by different health insurance plans. Visit theHealth Insurancepage for more information.

Income Taxincludes information regarding who must file income tax, as well as when and where all required documents must be filed. Even if you did not receive scholarships or have paid employment, you will still qualify for income tax credits which may mean that you will receive an income tax refund.

Have questions about employment during your stay in Canada? OurEmploymentpage will help you learn where to find employment, as well as provide you with important information about what is required of those seeking employment during their stay.

时事通讯is your one-stop shop for finding out more about getting involved at The University of Winnipeg.Our e-newsletter provides the latest information about university regulations/policies, upcoming IIRSS events and workshops, quick tips, and local events.

Are you withdrawing from UWinnipeg and do not know the next steps? Visit theWithdrawal Policypage to learn about what is required.